Thursday, April 28, 2011

what is it

i dont even know anymore i feel like i never knew what it was even though i thought i did its so much more so much worse i saw it and it saw me and


MY ROSARY

if i ever thought GOD could have saved me i dont think it anymore nothing can nothing there is nothing in my future

i look and i see the dark and i see the emptiness of that face boring into my soul taking it for itself
lost
i am lost already is there hope?
it is a hunter.  I realize it now, that's all it is.  It hunted ten years ago, and it was satisfied for a while, but some of its prey escaped and now the hunt begins anew and I'm all that's left, and it almost had me i barely got away

Is there anything left for me?




that the Everlasting had not fix'd His canon 'gainst self-slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment