Monday, April 4, 2011

Long Weekend

As the title says, it's been a long and frustrating two days.  Three now, I suppose, though this one isn't entirely over yet.

I had nothing to do.  Nothing to keep me busy.  All of my friends had their own agendas that didn't seem to involve me, my parents were gone to some friend's wedding, and I have no car.  Naturally, all of this alone time let me think quite a bit about this problem I'm having.

If anyone's noticed (not likely), my attempt to name my problem in my last post failed.  I've tried to fix it and every time I re-post, it's the same.  There's nothing I can do to put what I remember this thing being called on the internet, and I don't know how I'm supposed to get any kind of response otherwise.  If anyone does end up finding this, it'll be a miracle.

Fortunately for me, the weekend was uneventful.  I haven't seen anything strange, haven't heard anything strange... in fact, nothing odd has happened since the fever.  Maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion.

No comments:

Post a Comment