Friday, April 8, 2011

Relaxing

I've been spending a long time thinking about this.  Nothing has happened, nothing seems to be happening, and I feel just fine.  I'm convinced that it's all in my head.  I mean, a man with no face as thin as the sticks he surrounds himself with... that's all a bit crazy, isn't it?  And then to connect it to some weird thing I found a long time ago on the internet... I don't know.  For now I'm just going to forget about it.  I've blown this out of proportion enough already.

I still feel like this blog might be good for me, I just don't know what I'm going to do with it.  I haven't been connecting with my friends as much lately.  I even missed the last senior skip day on Wednesday because it.. was at Iverson.  I didn't feel comfortable going there so soon after the weird fever.  I missed a whole day with my friends, and I don't think it was for the better.

But enough of all that!  I'm at Trivia Weekend, I'm with the Federalists, and it's going to be great.  It's just going to be so great.

Maybe I'll make this blog about health and fitness or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment