Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things Seen

I saw it today, walking home from the library.  I was trying to get information on 'my problem' from another computer, and surprise, it didn't work.  Same problem as I have at home.  God, I feel like I'm going to die without even knowing what killed me.

It was a nice day outside, so the walk itself wasn't terrible until I saw it staring at me from across the river, over by Meade.  Parks.. kids... this things has serious issues.  I could barely make it out because of how it looked in the trees, but that face, ever-changing but always the same, not really a face at all was as easy to see as a candle in pitch darkness.  It swayed a little, actually, in the breeze.  The effect should have been calming.  It wasn't.

I don't know what it is still, but I know it has something to do with the fire, when I first saw it, and with Olivia disappearing... I know it can't be good.  Whoever may be reading this, I truly hope you never know the feeling of being singled out by evil incarnate.  For what else can this be?  So perfectly inhuman, so obviously malevolent.  I have to question how God could have allowed such a thing to exist, but I'm starting to wonder if He has anything to do with it at all.

That gentle sway that was anything but the soothing motion it should have been would have hypnotized me if a passing semi trailer hadn't blocked my view long enough for me to blink a few times and turn away.  It was almost more uncomfortable feeling its stare without seeing it, but I wasn't about to stand there and look at it any longer.  I really hope I'm imagining it all, or that it's not really that terrible... but I guess if I hear about some kids disappearing from Meade Park, I'll know.

I need to talk to Jill tomorrow.  I don't care if I have to corner her and force her, I'm talking to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment